Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I used to like this place so much.
The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
BoztownFuzz
What really hapened that this open forum died off so much? For the better part of a decade it was a place in the 2000's that was alive with random convenrsation and funny blatherings. I can tell you what a happened. A bunch of petty and self important assholes decided it was more important to make fun and abuse others on the Internet than to have a nice forum to go and share thoughts and harmless humor. I guess the void is a little better than the formerly vile and mean spirited nest of two and back years ago. It would sit ll be nice if certain peeps came back and posted tho. It is really ironic that twelve angry assholes made this place die and now they have their very own place on the Internet to continue to abuse any and all newcomers and shit on everyone who brings anything creative to the table.

I will be here mainly following the music forum as a person who supports local music. I like to go to local shows and support local bands and not log on during the week to tear it all down for the sake of "humor".

I guess I tried to fit in with the high flying angry folks and failed. When everyone left this place I tried to follow and it failed because everyone at the other place is obsessed with calling other people names and destroying politeness at all costs. Notice I am not naming names here? I could not care less about was haters think of me. I will evite some nice people to post here are this place will move forward. It will be like it used to be and you can all lick the windows will it happens. And the funny thing is there will be no need for mods pinging and people complaining because if any nasty angry hateful people post stuff it will be put on igggy. I feel so much better over here. The air is clean now. Thank you Tmax. You are a good man who has supported our local scene for a long time and you shud be thanked for it. I hope it continues. And I won't say which club I'm going to tonight to enjoy local original music but I will say I'm sure I'll be having more fun then people in other places who. Spend every waking hour dreaming up ways to hurt other people online.

May Boston rock scene roll on and continue to flourish. There is a whole. City of awesome things happening while twelve angry assholes populate a stuffy and bitter place to point fingers and destroy happiness.

Over and out I am going out to see and be with happy peeps enjoying sounds drinks and sights of Boston. That is all anyone needs to know. wink.gif
BoztownFuzz
So more ha ha ha and snark from the now reinhold led pack of angry 12 peeps!!!! Good to see that I am so unwanted over there but still a hot topic of conversation. How great how great how great. I post this from TT's waiting for Motherboar to go on in a minute or two. YAY LOCAL MUSIC!! And booooooo! to all u hataz. I smile here while equipped in the glory of local soundz while you all frown waiting for Monday to cum. Why do you frown? I thin I know! It's because you all have NO LIFe OUTSIDE of being nasty to each usher on the Internet!!!!

ooooooooopzzzzzz!,!, wait!!,!

Here comes some RAWK!!!,! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
BoztownFuzz
#wowthatwasahellofashow

Yes yes yes. Indeed it was. One for the reeked books, kid. Every body in the building with a heart beating a thumping to the same primal beats and screams of rage from the rage in the cage up on the stage. About half y through Motherboar's set I thought I heard something faint and piercing off in the distance. I closed my eyes and disappears in to the ether to investigate. Up up up and away, and suddenly I was 599 feet about Central Square off to the West I could see route 128, a snaking, speeding artery of lites and peeps. To the South solemn Watertown Square, awash in feta and onion and a history of slow mo traffic past the Arsenal. And then Eastward my brave stare took me. I saw it bold, clear, and so terrible. A huge obelisk, as tall as my ascent to the heavens had shot up out of nowhere right in the middle of our fair dear Boston. It glowered and pulsed as if asking for help shooting further skyward while also regretting its exit from hi if pizza about an hour before. Wimpy wimpy wimpy. I shook my head in disbelief and swooped back down to earth to catch the final glorious notes of MB'S set. had they created this vision for me? Was it really appropriate for me to fly up 599 feet over Cental Square in the middle of their set while they were working so hard to rock my amadeuses? I really don't know, Harry but what is done is doneand now it is Sunday. Sall i pour us both a chai? And after that let's talk bittys and buntings. We could even sit barefoot in the window and let the cool rain sauce up our kankles. Yesyesyesyesyesyyyyyy!!!!!!

I really hate Monday's. Pooomph.
BoztownFuzz
And I don't tell many people this anymore but Stacy Pedrick used to be my meowmeowkitty. Charlie Pettigrew too but to a much lesser extent. wink.gif
FrankD
reckid
BoztownFuzz
Depression Poem
For all those who are suffering with depression
Struggling With Depression
© Debbie Leads
Struggling with Depression
By Debbie Leads 8/10/03

Days of endless struggle
More hopeful pills today
Trying to appear Ďnormalí
In some sort of way.

It seems that the struggle
Is always here with me
And I wouldnít be here now
If guilt would leave me be

I know thereís been many
Whoíve had it worse than I
But that doesnít always mean
That I wouldnít say good-bye

People say I have a lot going for me
Iím sorry, but I just canít see
I canít see because my worst enemy
Is not my life, but inside of me.

Always on a roller coaster,
Not much consistency
Iím nothing if Iím not up or down
Iím nothing if just Ďme.í

Very little energy
Wanting to stay in bed
Wishing to be enthusiastic
Instead of feeling like Iím made of lead.

Wanting to be excited
Wanting to care for more
But when nothing makes sense
Itís hard to focus on the poor.

Cluttered mind, cluttered thinking
Itís hard to keep in touch
With what is happening around me
And not to worry too much.

I feel that everybody is better than me
And that I canít do anything right.
This is how Iíve felt my whole dang life
It didnít just start last night.

No confidence, no self-esteem
Everybody else is right
To speak my mind is to be a fool
So I just try to Ďsit tight.í

Any one of these problems
Would be a heavy vice
But when you have them ALL
Living seems like a roll of the dice.

Source: Struggling With Depression And Suicide Poem http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/stru...e#ixzz1td1e1gIo
www.FamilyFriendPoems.com
BoztownFuzz
Thou shalt bump
indiansummer
QUOTE(BoztownFuzz @ May 2 2012, 08:12 AM) *

Thou shalt bump

you do talk to yourself an awful lot
BoztownFuzz
QUOTE(indiansummer @ May 2 2012, 10:43 PM) *

you do talk to yourself an awful lot

It zint as much fun as yelling at each other about chop sticks, but I do what I ken here.

WoOOF HUFF BUNGA CUnGy!!!!

Ken you tell im jelus of the kool sibbies today? Lots of wunties flying around today. hAi!!!

LolWuT?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.