Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what's the deal with ironic mullets?
The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
Electric Larry
is it just a stupid rhode island artsy thing?
AckAckAckAck
"what's the deal with ironic mullets?"

people are stupid.
whatthefuck
There is nothing artsy about looking like Bigfoot from behind.
MikeBaldino
It must be a regional thing, 'cause I cut hair for a living in the Back Bay and never get requests for ironic mullets. Latin guys, on the other hand, all have decidedly un-ironic mohawk/mullets a la Cristiano Ronaldo, which will be the next faux-hawk in five years or so or however long it takes white people to pick up on it.
Electric Larry
QUOTE(whatthefuck @ Oct 29 2008, 10:49 AM) *

There is nothing artsy about looking like Bigfoot from behind.

tell that to the cavalcade of hipsters sporting them these days.
Dan from providence
No different than finger mustache tattoos: A good reason to be sent to the Camps.

And here's why:
Such a person is clearly trifling, insincere, an attention whore, vapid, and most likely devoid of any employable skills aside from huffing dong.
Or at the very least, went too far in the pursuit of lulz.
ImIdaho
QUOTE(MikeBaldino @ Oct 29 2008, 11:52 AM) *

It must be a regional thing, 'cause I cut hair for a living in the Back Bay and never get requests for ironic mullets. Latin guys, on the other hand, all have decidedly un-ironic mohawk/mullets a la Cristiano Ronaldo, which will be the next faux-hawk in five years or so or however long it takes white people to pick up on it.

It's ironic that you are a hair dresser and your last name is Baldino. smile.gif I bet you get that all the time though.
Electric Larry
QUOTE(Dan from providence @ Oct 29 2008, 10:55 AM) *

No different than finger mustache tattoos: A good reason to be sent to the Camps.

And here's why:
Such a person is clearly trifling, insincere, an attention whore, vapid, and most likely devoid of any employable skills aside from huffing dong.

well, yeah - but why do people think its even funny?
whatthefuck
QUOTE(Dan from providence @ Oct 29 2008, 10:55 AM) *

And here's why:

I don't think we can assume such things about Bigfoot... although he does get a hell of a lot of press.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.