Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: for the Bong-haters
The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
sue
They do give a pretty harsh hit...and are hard to carry around.
woodymq
Was always a splif man, myself.
JodyThePig
QUOTE(sue @ May 13 2008, 01:41 PM) *

They do give a pretty harsh hit...

Try putting some water into it next time.
sue
QUOTE(JodyThePig @ May 13 2008, 03:00 PM) *

I know THAT, but I still pretty much always feel like I'm about to die of choking right after a really good bong bit. I do better with the bowl.
TEX
QUOTE(JodyThePig @ May 13 2008, 03:00 PM) *

Or pack it with fresh snow.
Colt45
QUOTE(sue @ May 13 2008, 02:01 PM) *

I know THAT, but I still pretty much always feel like I'm about to die of choking right after a really good bong bit. I do better with the bowl.

yr out of the club

IPB Image
Mike C
dirty water.

I prefer these for social gatherings.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Rev. Brixx
QUOTE(sue @ May 13 2008, 02:01 PM) *

you aint doin it right my ladee!
Look Sharp!
QUOTE(JodyThePig @ May 13 2008, 02:00 PM) *

ice cubes
Mike C
In my eyes, you can never beat a joint for enjoyment.

But the only issue with those is the cancerous effects from the chemical in the rolling paper that it is smoked with. Sounds crazy but it is true. See D-Tension's song, "Blunts Cause Cancer" this man does not lie. Beware of rolling papers and bluntz.

Hemp paper or those new vegetable matter, chemical free see through wraps might be better.

http://www.lowellrocks.com/mp3/8

The funniest thing about it is that when scientists come back with studies that rule that marijuana is cancerous and the subjects all smoked it with chemical laced rolling papers. Can we have a vaporizer or eating it only study? nope.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.