Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roger Goddell's press conference
The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
Danny Vermin
Absolutely nothing new, and that Matt Walsh had nothing, and John Tomase completely fabricated the "Spygate" story about the Walkthrough tape.
Dook of Oil
hahahahaha

Matt Walsh - still a complete loser.
mike oliver
Matt Walsh is dead ! I WANT HIM DEAD !
benhamean
In other news:
Arlen Specter shakes with impotent outrage...
John D
QUOTE(benhamean @ May 13 2008, 12:34 PM) *

In other news:
Arlen Specter shakes with impotent outrage...

As do several members of this board. laughing.gif
mike oliver
QUOTE(John D @ May 13 2008, 11:36 AM) *

As do several members of this board. laughing.gif

Probably just TwistnShit
John D
QUOTE(mike oliver @ May 13 2008, 12:37 PM) *

Probably just TwistnShit

guest_bob comes to mind.
Soup
"No further sanctions"
Dook of Oil
Congressional investigation of ticket scalping to the Super Bowl in ...3,2,...1...
Danny Vermin
QUOTE(Dook of Oil @ May 13 2008, 11:39 AM) *

Congressional investigation of ticket scalping to the Super Bowl in ...3,2,...1...

does that mean that Ace Tickets has to close it's doors?
FrankD
Your interweb is faste rthan my interweb:

Goodell close to arrival
Link|Comments (0) Posted by Mike Reiss, Globe Staff May 13, 2008 12:08 PM

NEW YORK -- A spokesman from the NFL just announced that commissioner Roger Goodell is expected to arrive within 15 minutes.
Atom Brain
Specter will never shut up. Ever. It will go on with him for ever and the NFL will keep eating shit because the last thing they want is attention on the NFL like MLB has right now. If steroids in the NFL becomes a major issue and the testing policy is revealed for the fraud it is, they are fucked. The NFL will not tell Specter to shut up.
FrankD
QUOTE(Danny Vermin @ May 13 2008, 11:40 AM) *

does that mean that Ace Tickets has to close it's doors?

Sal Dimasi says no.
Defbil
QUOTE(Atom Brain @ May 13 2008, 12:40 PM) *
Specter will never shut up. Ever. It will go on with him for ever and the NFL will keep eating shit because the last thing they want is attention on the NFL like MLB has right now. If steroids in the NFL becomes a major issue and the testing policy is revealed for the fraud it is, they are fucked. The NFL will not tell Specter to shut up.

You saying the NFL testing is a fraud? How so? I thought there's was pretty nuts
woodymq
QUOTE(Dook of Oil @ May 13 2008, 11:39 AM) *

Not a chance. If that happened, then they would have to blow up the whole ticket agent/reseller market. The government doesn't want to fuck with the last healthy segment of the US economy wink.gif
Danny Vermin
QUOTE(FrankD @ May 13 2008, 11:40 AM) *

Your interweb is faste rthan my interweb:

Goodell close to arrival
Link|Comments (0) Posted by Mike Reiss, Globe Staff May 13, 2008 12:08 PM

NEW YORK -- A spokesman from the NFL just announced that commissioner Roger Goodell is expected to arrive within 15 minutes.

My radio is quicker than your internets.
Atom Brain
QUOTE(Defbil @ May 13 2008, 12:42 PM) *

You saying the NFL testing is a fraud? How so? I thought there's was pretty nuts

From what I've heard (read) and from what a lot of baseball guys say (angered over the fact that their sport is demonized and the NFL is held up as total virtue) the "random" drug tests are often announced to players before hand so they can prepare. Many people seem to believe that steroids are RAMPANT in the NFL and that makes sense to me.
DanPM
IPB Image
Dan from providence
john tomasse is in heap big trouble, huh?
DanPM
QUOTE(Atom Brain @ May 13 2008, 12:46 PM) *

Many people seem to believe that steroids are RAMPANT in the NFL and that makes sense to me.

no wai

IPB Image
Defbil
QUOTE(Atom Brain @ May 13 2008, 12:46 PM) *

From what I've heard (read) and from what a lot of baseball guys say (angered over the fact that their sport is demonized and the NFL is held up as total virtue) the "random" drug tests are often announced to players before hand so they can prepare. Many people seem to believe that steroids are RAMPANT in the NFL and that makes sense to me.

Wow- now I'm really gonna laugh at the dumb fucks who fail tests
Atom Brain
QUOTE(Defbil @ May 13 2008, 12:57 PM) *

Wow- now I'm really gonna laugh at the dumb fucks who fail tests

Yup. You have to be pretty dumb. Like when Rodney paid for HGH with a CHECK. laughing.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.