Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone watching ESPN right now?
The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
mike oliver
Do videos provide more damning evidence than we origianaly thought. They seem to have been filmed in such a manner as to percieve a gained advantage for Patriots. Watch and judge for yourself .
Danny Vermin
QUOTE(mike oliver @ May 13 2008, 11:08 AM) *

Do videos provide more damning evidence than we origianaly thought. They seem to have been filmed in such a manner as to percieve a gained advantage for Patriots. Watch and judge for yourself .

These are the SAME tapes that were shown on Fox back in September, and reveal absolutely nothing new.
mike oliver
QUOTE(Danny Vermin @ May 13 2008, 11:14 AM) *

These are the SAME tapes that were shown on Fox back in September, and reveal absolutely nothing new.

Ok , I never saw those.Apparantly neithr did these jaggoffs on ESPN, because they're talking like this is something new and more evident of cheating, than just "everyone tries to gain a competetive edge" sort of comment. Any hoot, SpectorVision is gonna run with this shit IMO.
Soup
QUOTE(mike oliver @ May 13 2008, 11:17 AM) *

Ok , I never saw those.Apparantly neithr did these jaggoffs on ESPN, because they're talking like this is something new and more evident of cheating, than just "everyone tries to gain a competetive edge" sort of comment. Any hoot, SpectorVision is gonna run with this shit IMO.

I wouldn't be getting too excited about your much anticipated 'Dom Capers Era' laughing.gif
Danny Vermin
QUOTE(mike oliver @ May 13 2008, 11:17 AM) *

Dale and Holly on Weei are chuckling along, laughign at how desperate ESPN is to make a story out of this non-story.
mike oliver
QUOTE(Soup @ May 13 2008, 11:19 AM) *

I wouldn't be getting too excited about your much anticipated 'Dom Capers Era' laughing.gif

laughing.gif

I'll bet you a sandwich of your choice !
Atom Brain
So they took the tapes, digitized the footage, broke down the plays and edited the footage in 15 minutes at half-time?

WOW! laughing.gif
Atom Brain
Walsh says no tapes were used during the game.
Atom Brain
Goodell REITERATES it is not illegal to tape signals.
mike oliver
Walsh told Goodel that he wanted to possibly get into coaching someday so he kept the tapes for his RESUME! HAH !

laughing.gif
tarawhite
Twisty would be here to scream at us, but he's working with Sen. SPector's office as a special prosecutor.
benhamean
The Patriots need to wear a Specter patch on their uni's this season
mike oliver
IPB Image
IPB Image
khan
go pats!
Rev. Brixx
QUOTE(benhamean @ May 13 2008, 12:22 PM) *

The Patriots need to wear a Specter patch on their uni's this season

exactly,bra! Exactly!!
khan
pats prevail again!
DanPM
QUOTE(khan @ May 13 2008, 01:36 PM) *

pats prevail again!

three peat!
khan
QUOTE(DanPM @ May 13 2008, 12:37 PM) *

three peat!

29-0!
mike oliver
QUOTE(khan @ May 13 2008, 12:39 PM) *

29-0!

laughing.gif
BTW you're needed in the religious sector of the forum .
Rev. Brixx
QUOTE(mike oliver @ May 13 2008, 01:13 PM) *

laughing.gif
BTW you're needed in the religious sector of the forum .

i heard someopnes a murderer in that sector,bra!! Any truth to this?
BoDubya
tom brady on weei right now calling espn the mtv of sports - so true.
DanPM
QUOTE(BoDubya @ May 13 2008, 02:31 PM) *

tom brady on weei right now calling espn the mtv of sports - so true.

and weei is VH1
mike oliver
QUOTE(Rev. Brixx @ May 13 2008, 01:18 PM) *

i heard someopnes a murderer in that sector,bra!! Any truth to this?

laughing.gif
Yea BRA!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.