Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I've been designated for assignment
The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
Julian Tavarez
I'm gonna miss Manny, Papi, and the city of Boston
Johnny Angel
That's what happens when your fastball moves slower than Rubin after four hours at the "all you can eat buffet".......
allie
IPB Image
woodymq
Yeah, I know he's been sucking, but I'm still going to miss this guy...

IPB Image

Who will replace him as the Sox's official enforcer?
His Daddy
Julian Tavarez is the most interesting man in baseball. Losing him is going to hurt my baseball-watching experiences.
sue
Okay, I can't be that objective here, I like the guy too much. But WTF-he's FAR from the worst pitcher in the pen, and how the heck do they expect him to be effective when they've only pitched him every 2 weeks this season?

We'll miss you, Julian.
Evil Eddie C
I am a Julian fan. Dude taught himself english in the three months between the time he found out he was drafted by MLB and when he was to report to camp.

How will they know what base to throw to without Jules directing traffic?

IPB Image
His Daddy
Tavarez is absolutely tapped -- moreso than just about any MLB pitcher of all time. Makes you wonder... if Ugueth Urbina can machete-and-gasoline-attack his hired help because they took a dip in his pool, what will Julian do once he's unemployed and disgruntled???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugueth_Urbina
woodymq
QUOTE(Evil Eddie C @ May 12 2008, 03:00 PM) *

I am a Julian fan. Dude taught himself english in the three months between the time he found out he was drafted by MLB and when he was to report to camp.

Why? I didn't think they spoke english in MLB clubhouses anymore.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.