Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hulkster's son is going to jail
The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
Truth be known
Worst family ever!

CLEARWATER, Fla. - A judge in Florida says the 17-year-old son of wrestler Hulk Hogan should serve eight months in jail for reckless driving. Nick Bollea was led off to begin his sentence immediately after Friday's ruling. He will be on five years' probation and lose his driving privileges for three years.

Authorities say Bollea was racing a friend in his father's sports car when he clipped a curb, spun out of control and slammed into a palm tree in downtown Clearwater, Florida, last August.

The impact left his friend critically injured and in need of lifetime medical care.

Bollea pleaded no contest to the reckless driving charge.
Horror Business
http://www.thenoiseboard.com/index.php?showtopic=185800

Truth be known
I suck!
Vieira
I'd venture to say there are many families more deserving of "worst family ever" status.
Truth be known
QUOTE(Vieira @ May 9 2008, 06:21 PM) *

I'd venture to say there are many families more deserving of "worst family ever" status.

Thanks, Einstein.
Vieira
QUOTE(Truth be known @ May 9 2008, 06:50 PM) *

Thanks, Einstein.

From the guy who started a thread about a subject that was already covered in a thread 3 lines below.
Truth be known
QUOTE(Vieira @ May 10 2008, 03:27 AM) *

From the guy who started a thread about a subject that was already covered in a thread 3 lines below.

I apologize Vieira. I didn't know there were Noise Board regulation persona's now.

P.S. You're a tool.
Vieira
QUOTE(Truth be known @ May 10 2008, 01:31 PM) *

I apologize Vieira. I didn't know there were Noise Board regulation persona's now.

P.S. You're a tool.

No apostrophe.

Tool.... good insult.
FrankD
IPB Image
His Daddy
QUOTE(Vieira @ May 10 2008, 11:43 PM) *

No apostrophe.

Tool.... good insult.

Yes, apostrophe.

You are a tool -- hence, "you're a tool."

"Your" is possessive, as in, "your tool, not mine."
Truth be known
QUOTE(Vieira @ May 10 2008, 10:43 PM) *

No apostrophe.

Tool.... good insult.

Some people baffle me.
Horror Business
I think he meant there should not be an apostrophe in persona's. This instance is plural but not possesive.
Vieira
QUOTE(His Daddy @ May 10 2008, 11:06 PM) *

Yes, apostrophe.

You are a tool -- hence, "you're a tool."

"Your" is possessive, as in, "your tool, not mine."

I meant in "persona's," Brainiac.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.