Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Awesome Casting
The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
His Daddy
How awesome was it that David Morse was cast to play George Washington in HBO's "John Adams" series??? I was watching it for the first time last night, and he absolutely nailed the role.

I'm sure it didn't hurt that the dude is naturally 6'4", was born in Massachusetts, and currently lives in Philly.

Regular David Morse:
IPB Image

George Washington David Morse:
IPB Image
WTF Jones
How about the fact that Rufus Sewell and Paul Giamatti are also in The Illusionist together?

CRAZY!!!!
DanPM
you see that pug? nice choice
DanPM
looked like GW was always worred about those wooden chompers falling out
Johnny Angel
QUOTE(His Daddy @ May 9 2008, 03:03 PM) *

How awesome was it that David Morse was cast to play George Washington in HBO's "John Adams" series??? I was watching it for the first time last night, and he absolutely nailed the role.

I'm sure it didn't hurt that the dude is naturally 6'4", was born in Massachusetts, and currently lives in Philly.

Regular David Morse:
IPB Image

George Washington David Morse:
IPB Image

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/20...hia_lebeouf_on_

So, during the filming of John Adams, Morse paddled across a frozen river, yanked out all of his teeth and put in wooden dentures and sold the black members of the crew to another HBO series?
His Daddy
QUOTE(Johnny Angel @ May 9 2008, 04:16 PM) *

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/20...hia_lebeouf_on_

So, during the filming of John Adams, Morse paddled across a frozen river, yanked out all of his teeth and put in wooden dentures and sold the black members of the crew to another HBO series?

Shia LeBouf is a pussy. Morse was probably beating on him because that's what any of us would naturally do were we given the chance to do so and get paid for it.
Johnny Angel
QUOTE(His Daddy @ May 9 2008, 04:28 PM) *

Shia LeBouf is a pussy. Morse was probably beating on him because that's what any of us would naturally do were we given the chance to do so and get paid for it.

He and Sunni LaBouf kept trying to blow each other up, though.........
His Daddy
QUOTE(Johnny Angel @ May 9 2008, 05:34 PM) *

He and Sunni LaBouf kept trying to blow each other up, though.........

genius!
RiffRaff
QUOTE(His Daddy @ May 9 2008, 04:03 PM) *

Yeah HD, he totally nailed it. Because we all remember how George Washington used to act when he was alive.
His Daddy
QUOTE(RiffRaff @ May 9 2008, 06:13 PM) *

Yeah HD, he totally nailed it. Because we all remember how George Washington used to act when he was alive.

It's pretty awesome that we have no idea how someone acted unless they were filmed.

One of these days you are going to finish your first book man, and I'm going to be proud of you. In fact, I'm going to be so proud of you, I'm going to recommend that you read a second one.
RiffRaff
QUOTE(His Daddy @ May 10 2008, 08:54 AM) *

It's pretty awesome that we have no idea how someone acted unless they were filmed.

One of these days you are going to finish your first book man, and I'm going to be proud of you. In fact, I'm going to be so proud of you, I'm going to recommend that you read a second one.

i'd rather just watch the movie like you are doing with John Adams.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.