Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LaToya Jackson is aging well
The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
anatomicallyincorrect
IPB Image
Rev. Brixx
what if Joe JAckson hid La Toya in the basement for 21 years...and Micheal is really LA TOYA!!!!!!!!!
mfk
OH MY GOD!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
allswellgirl
IPB Image
tarawhite
IS that Michael in a Fergie wig?
WTF Jones
She hasn't really worked much since she and Lando borrowed the Millenium Falcon and blew up the fucking Death Star together.
QUOTE(anatomicallyincorrect @ May 9 2008, 02:38 PM) *

IPB Image

Lollipop
this begs the question, who looks better - LaToya or Michael?!
huh.gif
Arz
QUOTE(WTF Jones @ May 9 2008, 03:43 PM) *

She hasn't really worked much since she and Lando borrowed the Millenium Falcon and blew up the fucking Death Star together.

laughing.gif
MJQ
I've never seen a picture of Michael and LaToya in the same room. Does one exist? Nice tits!
La India Luba
Sad thing is, all the Jacksons were very attractive people before they started getting chopped up and bleached and stuff.
sputnik
Looks like one of those little troll dolls
Dan Electro
QUOTE(La India Luba @ May 9 2008, 06:02 PM) *

Sad thing is, all the Jacksons were very attractive people before they started getting chopped up and bleached and stuff.

Just what I was thinking. They started off looking like normal folk and then mutated into those hideous house of horrors wax museuam mannequins. Who's telling them they look good?
DanPM
QUOTE(anatomicallyincorrect @ May 9 2008, 02:38 PM) *

IPB Image

IPB Image
Riverwytch

all that money, not a clue how to spend it propperly.
coughlin
QUOTE(Riverwytch @ May 11 2008, 11:08 AM) *

all that money, not a clue how to spend it propperly.

i dunno, one assumes that latoya is the least well-off of all the jacksons... has she ever even had a single or anything? she mighta written a book, but it can't have done that well... that said, yeah, looks like they all go to the same plastic surgeon, you'd think one of them would get a clue along the way...
newfakename
QUOTE(coughlin @ May 11 2008, 11:15 AM) *

... has she ever even had a single or anything?

If you Feel the Funk, I think it charted in 80-81ish.

Her book was awesome.
terrydactyl
i heard prissy presley had one too
why?!!!
Why!!!???
khan
QUOTE(terrydactyl @ May 12 2008, 06:39 PM) *

why?!!!
Why!!!???

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.