The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
coughlin
usually the stuff there is just plain awful, OR i feel kinda bad for the person
here's the best (?) of both worlds
and i'm not making fun, it's kinda fascinating
ladies 'n' germs, i give you
http://www.myspace.com/joeylinello
afinemess

sorry, guy with a popped collar on a jean jacket..

i simply can not rock with you...... unsure.gif
afinemess

"I've been getting a huge amount of interview requests. I simply don't have the time to do them all. So here's the deal. ANY PUBLICATION/WEBSITE WISHING TO INTERVIEW ME, YOU HAVE UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO SUBMIT A FORMAL REQUEST.

I'm not big on interviews, because I've experienced a lot emotional pain and it's hard to talk about feeling when the feelings are feelings of hurt and pain. But I also know that so many of you have been really wanting to get to know Joey even more."

.... this doesn't seem like the same old 'douche-rock' you see everywhere..... seems like it should have it's own subgenre..

.... "Oprah-rock"... "pretentious chooch-rock".... "let's-talk-about-our-feelings rock".....

afinemess
"My friends and girlfriends call me Joey. But, most importantly, I AM A SINGER. And since that makes me an artist, I go by Joseph because it's more serious sounding and because my music is serious. "

... i can't stop. it's like a vagabond truck barrelling down Comm ave exploding everything in it's path...

coughlin
QUOTE(afinemess @ May 9 2008, 12:52 PM) *

sorry, guy with a popped collar on a jean jacket..
i simply can not rock with you...... unsure.gif

er... the point was to listen... it's like captain beefheart doing dan fogelberg or something ... or the guy from the infamous band Complete going solo... or local legend Freddy K... or something...
Brootsquad
I UPLOADED SOME SONGS I WROTE. BUT, BECAUSE I STILL NEED SOME MUSICIANS TO WORK WITH, IT'S JUST ME SINGING WHILE PLAY ACOUSTIC GUITAR. BUT YOU HAVE TO IMAGINE SOME REALLY AWESOME HARD-ROCKING MUSIC BEHIND IT! MAYBE YOU CAN BE THE ONE TO MAKE THAT MUSIC!!!

laughing.gif laughing.gif laughing.gif

Also, I'm sure if you know this....BUT I'M FRIENDS WITH SCOTT STAPP.
swid
Definitely a joke profile, but a great one.
afinemess

hahaha.. even the guys commenting him are pure hilarity...

"you're awesome dude. scott stapp huh, come on though man even jesus hates creed" laughing.gif
Sports Persona
Totally a gag.
coughlin
QUOTE(swid @ May 9 2008, 12:59 PM) *

Definitely a joke profile, but a great one.

god, i hope not - !
Brootsquad
QUOTE(coughlin @ May 9 2008, 12:00 PM) *

god, i hope not - !

Haha, are you serious? It's a complete joke. This guy is funny...
peeweeswafer
emotionally constipated? confused1.gif
lslapiko
I love how he's photoshopped into all the pictures with Scott Stapp. Awesome.
openbar
QUOTE(lslapiko @ May 9 2008, 03:58 PM) *

I love how he's photoshopped into all the pictures with Scott Stapp. Awesome.

So great. Sorry Joe, this is a joke profile!
Tron Ruiz
QUOTE(coughlin @ May 9 2008, 12:00 PM) *

god, i hope not - !

did you really think that was real?
3xxJim
I seriously like this...
coughlin
already a tribute page w/cover version!
http://www.myspace.com/majorlabelinterest

"After having the pleasure of Joseph Linello's musical masterpieces gently massage the very essence of ours souls, this tribute was born. Giving a rebirth to genius. We're simply regurgitating the sweet nourishing vomit coughed up from our mother (well father in this case) bird. In its gentle rejuvenating splendor."

and yes, i did fall for it at first glance, as usual...
TEX
I like when Joe seriously thinks it's real.
sellmememories
QUOTE(afinemess @ May 9 2008, 11:56 AM) *

... i can't stop. it's like a vagabond truck barrelling down Comm ave exploding everything in it's path...

Ha, I love that phrasing...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.