Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: From now on I want to be refererred to as
The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
Dude
or as the fronch say, The dude.

The Undude
Right on, The Dude.
Dude
And let me tell you, LeDude James would average like 75 pts. a game and 65 assists and like 400 rebounds.. Ledude would take sickness on the boards to a whole new level before passing his easy grabs to the little midget power forward waiting for all of his easy dimes for easy layups like whoah and godDAMMMMMIT LeDUDE JAMES WOULD FARKIN RULE THE WHOLE NBA.
Dude
Sometimes your best ally is your UNally.
RiffRaff
Hi Thatcher!
The Undude
QUOTE(Dude @ May 8 2008, 11:58 PM) *

Sometimes your best ally is your UNally.

tell me about it...
Dude
QUOTE(RiffRaff @ May 9 2008, 01:03 AM) *

Hi Thatcher!

Wow Man, you say that all the time. in fact so much so that I am willing to bet that the last like 50 ignoposts you've put up have been either, Hi thatcher or hi rachel posts. I bet you're a really smart individual. A genius really. How could anyone possibly compete with someone of your superior intellect? from now on I will make it my mission to respond to every douchable igno-post gleefully with "Hi riff raff!"
Dude
p.s. Fig Fag,

Hi Riff Raff!!!!!!
Colt45
QUOTE(Dude @ May 9 2008, 12:37 AM) *

p.s. Fig Fag,
Hi Riff Raff!!!!!!

Hi Bonebath!
RiffRaff
QUOTE(Dude @ May 9 2008, 01:18 AM) *

Wow Man, you say that all the time. in fact so much so that I am willing to bet that the last like 50 ignoposts you've put up have been either, Hi thatcher or hi rachel posts. I bet you're a really smart individual. A genius really. How could anyone possibly compete with someone of your superior intellect? from now on I will make it my mission to respond to every douchable igno-post gleefully with "Hi riff raff!"

Hi LeThatcher!!
Truth be known
QUOTE(Dude @ May 9 2008, 12:18 AM) *

I def know this dude is new...just by reading his unfunny noob response.
FrankD
QUOTE(Truth be known @ May 9 2008, 04:21 PM) *

I def know this dude is new...just by reading his unfunny noob response.

le accurate.
Dude
Not New, Just don't post very much. I was completely hammered the other night. oh well. carry on. Good luck to you all with your message board careers.

Truth be known
QUOTE(Dude @ May 10 2008, 09:44 PM) *

Not New, Just don't post very much. I was completely hammered the other night. oh well. carry on. Good luck to you all with your message board careers.

Uber-noob.
Dude
I know. You're very important. You have ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY THREE POSTS. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy internet life to pay attention to me. I really need it. much appreciated.
Truth be known
QUOTE(Dude @ May 10 2008, 10:27 PM) *

I know. You're very important. You have ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY THREE POSTS. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy internet life to pay attention to me. I really need it. much appreciated.

IPB Image
Dude
ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE POSTS AND STILL CLIMBIN'.....TRUTH BE KNOWN IS WINNING AT THE INTERNET!!!!!!!! BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Truth be known
QUOTE(Dude @ May 10 2008, 11:58 PM) *

ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE POSTS AND STILL CLIMBIN'.....TRUTH BE KNOWN IS WINNING AT THE INTERNET!!!!!!!! BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words.

Now...

IPB Image
RiffRaff
you wanted to be known as LeDude on a messageboard. good stuff. laughing.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.