Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: did you hear that Ron's Brother got Married?
The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
Danny Vermin
Just in case you weren't aware after the 40,000 times he's told us in the past 2 weeks.
tom from out of town
I heard his wife is from Bolivia or something

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else
elk
Maybe she'll kill him in his sleep. That would certainly cut down on the number of "Look at me! Look at me!" threads on here.

How can someone be a right out of the gates newlywed and still be so attention starved?
Ron's Brother
I don't know if it is funny or not.. but I didn't really get married. I also have never been engaged before.
Headtap
I heard he owns his own house.
Ron's Brother
QUOTE(elk @ Sep 24 2007, 09:46 AM) *
Maybe she'll kill him in his sleep. That would certainly cut down on the number of "Look at me! Look at me!" threads on here.

How can someone be a right out of the gates newlywed and still be so attention starved?

attention starved and bored are two different things. I am not attention starved.
Danny Vermin
QUOTE(Ron's Brother @ Sep 24 2007, 09:46 AM) *

I don't know if it is funny or not.. but I didn't really get married. I also have never been engaged before.

You know what would be really funny?

If your new wife killed you while you were "on the air" doing your make believe radio show in the basement.

That would be a fucking riot.
RJC
QUOTE(Headtap @ Sep 24 2007, 09:47 AM) *

I heard he owns his own house.

PWN3D!

IPB Image
Ron's Brother
QUOTE(RJC @ Sep 24 2007, 09:57 AM) *

PWN3D!

IPB Image

took me a second.. but GOOD ONE.. HA HA
DanPM
IPB Image
J_GuestNoMore

Ad nauseam

Lollipop
I wonder where they'll go on their honeymoon.
I think the Carribean would be a good place to vacation.
Let's hope they have a safe trip without any incidents...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.