Full Version: I have a serious question that I need your help with
The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
Billy Chapel
Should JD Drew be shot?

Or just released?

Thanks.

Billy
lusting_kay
This may be crazy talk...but you keep him.

You put up Manny, Crisp (maybe), and JD as your field next year and have Jacoby your #4...if JD doesn't pan out next year, ship him off.
Billy Chapel
QUOTE(lusting_kay @ Sep 24 2007, 10:05 AM) *

You put up Manny, Crisp (maybe), and JD as your field next year and have Jacoby your #4...if JD doesn't pan out next year, ship him off.

Can't we just shoot him?
His Daddy
JD Drew is a connundrum, but there have definitely been points in the last few weeks where my sole logic for benching him is so that he doesn't hurt Dustin Pedroia on those ridiculous fly balls to short right.
Headtap
QUOTE(lusting_kay @ Sep 24 2007, 10:05 AM) *

Jacoby will be starting next year. What outfield position I don't know yet.
tom from out of town
QUOTE(Headtap @ Sep 24 2007, 10:26 AM) *

Jacoby will be starting next year. What outfield position I don't know yet.

Don't forget to let Theo and Francona know when you have made your decision
Jack
In the future, could you label your threads when you post them to indicate "Sports Trivia"?

I open the Noise Board, hoping to alleviate my boredom with some wacky insults or borderline NSFW pictures. Instead I find comments that would sound natural on AM sport radio. I hate sports radio. I barely look at the sports section of the paper.

I actually watched the game you're talking about. I just don't give a shit about the Red Socks managements' internal decisions. Who ever is up there pitching is up there pitching. It's a fucking show.
Headtap
QUOTE(tom from out of town @ Sep 24 2007, 10:32 AM) *

Don't forget to let Theo and Francona know when you have made your decision

Actually I'm firing them both this off-season.
Billy Chapel
QUOTE(Jack @ Sep 24 2007, 10:39 AM) *

In the future, could you label your threads when you post them to indicate "Sports Trivia"?

no.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.