Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maybe the show should have been called "The Brady Munch"
The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
ShempTheOtherStooge
HOLLYWOOD - Wholesome former Brady Bunch star Maureen McCormick is set to reveal the beloved '70s TV series' most shocking secret in a new book--she and her on-screen sister had a lesbian fling.

McCormick's tell-all, Here's the Story, won't hit bookstores until 2008, but publishers are already buzzing about the big reveal.

As well as talking candidly about her well-documented eating disorder and drug problems in the book, TV's Marcia Brady will come clean about a romance she had with costar Eve Plumb, who played her sister Jan on the hit show.

A source tells The National Enquirer, "The most explosive comments will be how the then blonde, blue-eyed cutie developed a crush on Eve Plumb, which led to some sexual play.

"This book will certainly come as a shocker. While Maureen is not a lesbian, she reveals there were some sexual hijinks going on behind the scenes.

"It's bizarre because she played such a virginal character on the show."
IPB ImageIPB Image
terrydactyl
so
if i blow a guy while im on a hetero coffee break, im not gay either?
ImIdaho
Wow, Marcia Brady is a train wreck.
Electric Larry
QUOTE(terrydactyl @ Sep 24 2007, 08:01 AM) *

so
if i blow a guy while im on a hetero coffee break, im not gay either?

Fucking Starbucks. I always have to get behind the guy that orders the weird specialty item.
terrydactyl
QUOTE(bobby dagon @ Sep 24 2007, 08:42 AM) *

Fucking Starbucks. I always have to get behind the guy that orders the weird specialty item.

that wasnt me
RockZilla
QUOTE(ImIdaho @ Sep 24 2007, 08:39 AM) *

Wow, Marcia Brady is a train wreck.

Now she's a MILF

lusting_kay
and now it just looks like she ate jan.
J_GuestNoMore
Now we can understand the line... "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!"
WTF Jones
I'm even ultra-picky when it comes to my spank bank. There are a lot of variables at stake here that will ultimately have to help me determine if this is hot or not.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.