Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the fuck is/are Jauron/Fewell doing pairing up
The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
Flipper
laughing.gif

That was hilarious.

And awesome.
Atom Brain
With that play, as the commentators said, it just doesn't matter. There was no covering that. It was like that triple teaming that Brady to Moss beat in the Jets game. Do what you want, you aren't stopping something that accurate on plays like that.
Flipper
QUOTE(Atom Brain @ Sep 23 2007, 03:42 PM) *

With that play, as the commentators said, it just doesn't matter. There was no covering that. It was like that triple teaming that Brady to Moss beat in the Jets game. Do what you want, you aren't stopping something that accurate on plays like that.

True enough. It was just funny to see little Jabari jumping up and flailing around in a completely vain attempt to prevent the completion. I guess the real beauty of it is that the Pats have so many downfield weapons available this year, which is going to make double coverage of anybody (let alone Moss) a huge tactical risk for an opposing team.

Not to mention the fact that yeah, Moss can still beat 'em out in a double/triple cover situation.
tenebr8
Brady has so many viable targets that effective coverage becomes damn near impossible for an opponent. Make no mistake, I enjoyed the hell out of the Pats stomping yet another team's ass today, but it almost gets boring after a while. I didn't watch until the end, because it seemed absolutely pointless to do so.
DanPM
IPB Image
Flipper
QUOTE(DanPM @ Sep 23 2007, 05:50 PM) *

IPB Image

laughing.gif

Now that is fucking awesome.

Not to mention the mind numbing Photoshop possibilities of that shot.
DanPM
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.