Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Men Who Don't Wash Their Hands
The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
Pages: 1, 2
Hook Operator
...are fucking nasty. It's the goddamned 21st century - clean up your act. I don't want to touch flushing handles, faucets, and doorknobs that your dirty dick-hands have touched.

The doubly nasty thing is this: Someone who doesn't have good hygiene in respect to washing their hands after using the bathroom probably has the same hygienic principles when it comes to the rest of their bodies, meaning that the dicks they're touching are probably extra-filthy, too.

IPB Image

(As an aside for the ladies - are there many of your gender that don't wash up after whizzing? Or is this particular putrid habit in the sole domain of men?)
Brian McCaffrey
QUOTE(Hook Operator @ Sep 21 2007, 07:17 PM) *

...are fucking nasty. It's the goddamned 21st century - clean up your act. I don't want to touch flushing handles, faucets, and doorknobs that your dirty dick-hands have touched.

The doubly nasty thing is this: Someone who doesn't have good hygiene in respect to washing their hands after using the bathroom probably has the same hygienic principles when it comes to the rest of their bodies, meaning that the dicks they're touching are probably extra-filthy, too.

IPB Image

(As an aside for the ladies - are there many of your gender that don't wash up after whizzing? Or is this particular putrid habit in the sole domain of men?)

excessive washing removes bacteria that the body needs to ripen
Hook Operator
QUOTE(Brian McCaffrey @ Sep 21 2007, 09:16 PM) *

excessive washing removes bacteria that the body needs to ripen

I'm not talking about exfoliating with steel-wool and rubbing alcohol. Just a quick rinse with soap and water to wash away the pee drops and wiener residue.
dillirgaff
if you're getting pee on your hands, you maty want to retake a lesson most of us got before we were sent to school
Brian McCaffrey
no matter how much you wriggle and dance
Shivved_in_the_McRibs
Nah dude, keeps up my white blood cell count.
Hook Operator
QUOTE(dillirgaff @ Sep 21 2007, 09:42 PM) *

if you're getting pee on your hands, you maty want to retake a lesson most of us got before we were sent to school

I'm talking micro-specs that you don't even feel. The stuff is spraying all over in that urinal, splashing off the back, etc. There's a fine mist of pee-pee churned up every time you whizz.

What's more - you're touching your sausage that's been festering in your jockey shorts all day and then touching doorknobs, etc. Just wash your hands!
Brian McCaffrey
QUOTE(Hook Operator @ Sep 21 2007, 09:57 PM) *

I'm talking micro-specs that you don't even feel. The stuff is spraying all over in that urinal, splashing off the back, etc. There's a fine mist of pee-pee churned up every time you whizz.

What's more - you're touching your sausage that's been festering in your jockey shorts all day and then touching doorknobs, etc. Just wash your hands!

maybe you should just stay inside.
Tantra, Goddess of Flight

Um, regrettably no, this lack of washing is not gender-specific. I know a woman who is a doctor--an MD--who used the toilet and briefly wet her hands under the faucet...without soap. Her credibility as a physician took a nosedive. Many, too many, women use this ineffective token symbol of washing instead of really cleaing their hands.
coughlin

I don't want to touch flushing handles, faucets, and doorknobs that your dirty dick-hands have touched.

so we should wash our hands before flushing?
also, how do you turn on the faucet before washing, unless it's one of those automatic sinks (in which case you wouldn't be touching it anyway?
i ain't disagreein' w/ya, but that doesn't make a shitload of sense.
Hook Operator
QUOTE(coughlin @ Sep 22 2007, 01:12 AM) *

so we should wash our hands before flushing?
also, how do you turn on the faucet before washing, unless it's one of those automatic sinks (in which case you wouldn't be touching it anyway?
i ain't disagreein' w/ya, but that doesn't make a shitload of sense.

In a perfect world, all faucets would be infrared activated. Barring that, we gotta touch some stuff. I say, the less gross wiener hands out there, the better.

Once you leave the bathroom, you're touching all kinds of doorknobs, money, computers, shaking hands, etc...
coughlin
QUOTE(Hook Operator @ Sep 22 2007, 01:47 AM) *

In a perfect world, all faucets would be infrared activated. Barring that, we gotta touch some stuff. I say, the less gross wiener hands out there, the better.

so we should wash before pissin' too?
Hook Operator
QUOTE(coughlin @ Sep 22 2007, 01:50 AM) *

so we should wash before pissin' too?

Absolutely. You don't wanna get your donger all hand-y, do you?
Brian McCaffrey
isn't there a clinical name for this peculiar phobia?
coughlin
QUOTE(Hook Operator @ Sep 22 2007, 02:10 AM) *

Absolutely. You don't wanna get your donger all hand-y, do you?

yeah but... you wash first, then touch the dick, you still touched the dirty dick.
kinda self-defeating, no?
don't mind me, i'm in one o' those devil's advocate moods or something.
besides, until about two seconds ago, we were the only people out here, so figgered keep it goin'.
smile.gif
Brian McCaffrey
QUOTE(Hook Operator @ Sep 22 2007, 01:47 AM) *

Once you leave the bathroom, you're touching all kinds of doorknobs, money, computers, shaking hands, etc...

so until it's a perfect world i don't think i'll wash at all
Brian McCaffrey
QUOTE(coughlin @ Sep 22 2007, 02:25 AM) *

yeah but... you wash first, then touch the dick, you still touched the dirty dick.
kinda self-defeating, no?

it is self-defeating. it seems we're all in agreement now. go forth and multiply!
I mean, FRIGGIN chicken
It's a ball, ball,

ball, ball,

ball, ball,

ball sweat world.
Toady
Dude, quit hanging out in restrooms checking out what other guys are doing. EYES FORWARD.
Hook Operator
QUOTE(Toady @ Sep 22 2007, 08:28 AM) *

Dude, quit hanging out in restrooms checking out what other guys are doing. EYES FORWARD.

Well, I share a living space with a gent who doesn't wash. I know this because he whizzes with the door open and I can hear the stream, the flush, and the fact that the sink never turns on.
Toady
Dude, stop checking out your roommate's dong.
Hook Operator
QUOTE(Toady @ Sep 22 2007, 08:53 AM) *

Dude, stop checking out your roommate's dong.

Tell him to close the door.
QUOTE(Toady @ Sep 22 2007, 08:28 AM) *

You mean to tell me that you don't notice when other people walk out of stalls and proceed immediately out of the restroom, even just to mildly observe that something is amiss, as in, "hey...that man/woman just used the toilet and didn't wash." In the airport, there are signs next to the sinks advocating that hand washing helps prevent the spread of germs because most germs are spread by tactile contact. There was some outbreak of something in the US, some bacterial thing, a few months ago that was deemed the result of poor hygiene, specifically, not washing one's hands after using the toilet. Besides, after you flush the toilet, you're still touching what someone else's grubby paws have touched and become an inadvertent transmitter of someone else's germs.
Hook Operator
QUOTE(Tantra, Goddess of Flight @ Sep 22 2007, 01:09 PM) *

You mean to tell me that you don't notice when other people walk out of stalls and proceed immediately out of the restroom, even just to mildly observe that something is amiss, as in, "hey...that man/woman just used the toilet and didn't wash." In the airport, there are signs next to the sinks advocating that hand washing helps prevent the spread of germs because most germs are spread by tactile contact. There was some outbreak of something in the US, some bacterial thing, a few months ago that was deemed the result of poor hygiene, specifically, not washing one's hands after using the toilet. Besides, after you flush the toilet, you're still touching what someone else's grubby paws have touched and become an inadvertent transmitter of someone else's germs.

Finally, a voice of reason in this wilderness of filth.
DanPM
I shower after every piss
Flipper

More a function of the fact that we let too many foul, filthy pigmies and savages who shit in holes in the floor in their homelands in to our country.
Hook Operator
QUOTE(DanPM @ Sep 22 2007, 01:26 PM) *

I shower after every time you piss. Just to be sure.
coughlin
QUOTE(DanPM @ Sep 22 2007, 01:26 PM) *

actually, Tiny Tim did that for YEARS.
LONG fuckin' hot steamin' showers, too.
(no, i wasn't there, just one of many bizarre stories he shared w/me & some friends over the years).
as you may know (from Stern or whatever), towards the end, he simply started wearing Depends, even though he wasn't actually incontinent.
i probably have 5 million stories about him that are even stranger.
TC Spitzz
I've seen alot of men pee in sinks particularly at clubs. I prefer my own piss on my hands.
Hook Operator
QUOTE(coughlin @ Sep 22 2007, 01:31 PM) *

actually, Tiny Tim did that for YEARS.
LONG fuckin' hot steamin' showers, too.
(no, i wasn't there, just one of many bizarre stories he shared w/me & some friends over the years).
as you may know (from Stern or whatever), towards the end, he simply started wearing Depends, even though he wasn't actually incontinent.
i probably have 5 million stories about him that are even stranger.

I have a friend who is so paranoid about germs that he won't use public bathrooms - he'll drive all the way home from wherever he is if he has to take a dump. The ironic thing is, this has caused him to shit himself on more than one occasion, exposing him to astronomically more unhygienic conditions than if he had just dumped at Burger King or something.

Also, another strange irony: His bathroom at home is fucking filthy. His tub is dark with mildew, the grout is all filthy, there's hair and grease and slime all over everything. What a world!
QUOTE(Flipper @ Sep 22 2007, 01:30 PM) *

More a function of the fact that we let too many foul, filthy pigmies and savages who shit in holes in the floor in their homelands in to our country.

Um, hate to break it to you, but this is not correct. Women, born and bred AMERICAN women, are absolutely FOUL in public ladies' rooms. And, according to my husband, born and bred American men are exhibit the same foulness in the men's rooms.
Orbitron
I too am kept awake at night by the thought of touching a door handle that may have been touched by unclean hands, particularly restroom doors. I work all doorknobs with my ass now.
Flipper
QUOTE(Tantra, Goddess of Flight @ Sep 22 2007, 01:43 PM) *

Um, hate to break it to you, but this is not correct. Women, born and bred AMERICAN women, are absolutely FOUL in public ladies' rooms. And, according to my husband, born and bred American men are exhibit the same foulness in the men's rooms.

Maybe in relation to Western standards of hygeine.

But they still don't shit in holes in the floor and wipe their asses with their hands as is customary in most of Africa, South America, and Eastern Europe.
Flipper

Oh ...

And Southeast Asia/lots of place in China. Actually, in rural China they just shit and piss in the street.
dillirgaff

correct when i enter a bathroom, i neither look at anyone nor listen to them, if i did i would have to punch myself for being a fag
Righteous Indignation Alert
QUOTE(Flipper @ Sep 22 2007, 01:50 PM) *

Oh ...

And Southeast Asia/lots of place in China. Actually, in rural China they just shit and piss in the street.

You're a regular travelogue.
dimenno
Take your cue from these guys:

IPB Image
nueva jerk
i saw a guy walk out of the mens room without washing his hands after changing his baby's diaper.
disgusting.
nueva jerk
QUOTE(Hook Operator @ Sep 22 2007, 01:41 PM) *

I have a friend who is so paranoid about germs that he won't use public bathrooms - he'll drive all the way home from wherever he is if he has to take a dump. The ironic thing is, this has caused him to shit himself on more than one occasion, exposing him to astronomically more unhygienic conditions than if he had just dumped at Burger King or something.

Also, another strange irony: His bathroom at home is fucking filthy. His tub is dark with mildew, the grout is all filthy, there's hair and grease and slime all over everything. What a world!

you need new friends! wink.gif
Brian McCaffrey
QUOTE(Hook Operator @ Sep 22 2007, 01:41 PM) *

your "friend", huh?
Toady
QUOTE(Tantra, Goddess of Flight @ Sep 22 2007, 12:09 PM) *

We made it off the plains of Africa. I think you'll survive Terminal C.
Hook Operator
Well, the idea of washing after using the bathroom is still able to spark some debate...

My question, then, for the holdouts is: Why not wash your hands after you use the bathroom?
Brian McCaffrey
QUOTE(Hook Operator @ Sep 22 2007, 11:24 PM) *

Well, the idea of washing after using the bathroom is still able to spark some debate...

My question, then, for the holdouts is: Why not wash your hands after you use the bathroom?

important to exercise the immune system daily. antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria could wipe out the planet. one mutant bacterium could be the end of homo sapiens
Toady
QUOTE(Hook Operator @ Sep 22 2007, 10:24 PM) *

Why not wash your hands after you use the bathroom?

If you believe in evolution, realize that every time you wash your hands you're only killing the weak ones. The super-germ is coming and your weak-ass immune system is in the crosshairs.
tenebr8
I work in a middle school, and have worked for several years in similar environments. The way it's supposed to happen is this: first you pee/poop. You flush the toilet (I do this using my foot whenever possible). Then you wash your hands, and yes, you do use soap, and HOT water. You leave the water running, dry your hands, and then grab a fresh paper towel. You use that to turn off the faucet, and to open the bathroom door-- once the door is open, you can toss the paper towel into the wastebasket and go about your day.

Sound like too much? Bullshit. I know seventh graders that pick their noses and wipe their boogers on the faucets, door-handles, etc. And if you've ever had a stomach virus, you have just learned how to avoid them 90 percent of the time.
Brian McCaffrey
QUOTE(tenebr8 @ Sep 22 2007, 11:38 PM) *

I work in a middle school, and have worked for several years in similar environments. The way it's supposed to happen is this: first you pee/poop. You flush the toilet (I do this using my foot whenever possible). Then you wash your hands, and yes, you do use soap, and HOT water. You leave the water running, dry your hands, and then grab a fresh paper towel. You use that to turn off the faucet, and to open the bathroom door-- once the door is open, you can toss the paper towel into the wastebasket and go about your day.

Sound like too much? Bullshit. I know seventh graders that pick their noses and wipe their boogers on the faucets, door-handles, etc. And if you've ever had a stomach virus, you have just learned how to avoid them 90 percent of the time.

since i was 12 years old i always knew teachers had the answers to everything. here's the proof. and THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flipper
QUOTE(tenebr8 @ Sep 22 2007, 11:38 PM) *

laughing.gif laughing.gif laughing.gif

Hey asshole ....

How about concerning yourself with teaching those poor kids (who you hate so much, and feel all creeped/germed out by so much) a little reading/writing/arithmetic/whatever, rather than paying that much attention to their booger habits ?

I bet you're an awful teacher.

Grow up.

Brian McCaffrey
QUOTE(Flipper @ Sep 23 2007, 12:06 AM) *

laughing.gif laughing.gif laughing.gif

Hey asshole ....

How about concerning yourself with teaching those poor kids (who you hate so much, and feel all creeped/germed out by so much) a little reading/writing/arithmetic/whatever, rather than paying that much attention to their booger habits ?

Grow up.

yeah but all that research done on the taxpayers dime is now available for the further edification and hygienic advantaging of the Noise Board
Hook Operator
QUOTE(Brian McCaffrey @ Sep 22 2007, 11:30 PM) *

important to exercise the immune system daily. antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria could wipe out the planet. one mutant bacterium could be the end of homo sapiens

So why not rub a little poo-poo on the gums every day to boost that immune system?
coughlin
QUOTE(Flipper @ Sep 23 2007, 12:06 AM) *

Grow up.

where does it say s/he hates or doesn't teach them?
s/he doesn't say ALL of them do this shit.
and adults do it, too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.