Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Signs you might be a crazy chick
The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
Pages: 1, 2
Mister Shhh
What is your myspace headline is a full paragraph Alex?
His Daddy
What is because you are a woman, Alex?
Ron's Brother
Alex that would be... What is I dated Ron's Brother?
Flipper

Full page MySpace headline + a self pic that is a super-close-up of her face only (as in the face takes up the whole frame) = THE DAILY DOUBLE
tom from out of town
QUOTE(Flipper @ Sep 21 2007, 03:07 PM) *

Full page MySpace headline + a self pic that is a super-close-up of her face only (as in the face takes up the whole frame) = THE DAILY DOUBLE

+ cryptic emo phrases written on face = TRIPLE CROWN
Brian McCaffrey
what is a vagina?
Indyrockgrl69
STAY OUTTA MY MYSPACE PAGE! blushing.gif
Flipper
QUOTE(tom from out of town @ Sep 21 2007, 03:10 PM) *

+ cryptic emo phrases written on face = TRIPLE CROWN

laughing.gif
tarawhite
1000+ NB posts
Flipper

TMBG tribute nights ?
Electric Larry
What is "you're way too obsessed with MySpace for a person over 35?"
Sign that you may be a crazy dude?
- Responding to angry emails written by said chick, in response to cancelling your own account.
coughlin
QUOTE(bobby dagon @ Sep 22 2007, 12:17 PM) *

What is "you're way too obsessed with MySpace for a person over 35?"
Sign that you may be a crazy dude?
- Responding to angry emails written by said chick, in response to cancelling your own account.

c'mon, there's a story here!
JuJuagogo
QUOTE(Flipper @ Sep 21 2007, 03:22 PM) *

TMBG tribute nights ?

Aw comon Flip I like TMBG - just like I like the femmes and The Dead Milkmen.... Does this really mean i'm crazy? I might be a little - but not certifiably (just yet) wink.gif.

Ok maybe I am - but its a good kind of crazy (denial) wink.gif at least thats what i'm told..... Maybe they lie (paranoia).

Sorry, couldn't resist

Can we get a string about signs you might be a crazy guy?
Flipper
QUOTE(JuJuagogo @ Sep 22 2007, 01:23 PM) *

Aw comon Flip I like TMBG - just like I like the femmes and The Dead Milkmen.... Does this really mean i'm crazy?

I like all those groups too. I was talking about a specific individual here who's hosted TMBG tribute nights at a club.

QUOTE(JuJuagogo @ Sep 22 2007, 01:23 PM) *

Can we get a string about signs you might be a crazy guy?

Go for it. Talk to you in a few weeks.
coughlin
QUOTE(Flipper @ Sep 22 2007, 01:35 PM) *

I like all those groups too. I was talking about a specific individual here who's hosted TMBG tribute nights at a club.

so you can like the band, but just not enought to have a tribute nite?
that's pretty consistent.
Flipper
QUOTE(coughlin @ Sep 22 2007, 01:38 PM) *

so you can like the band, but just not enought to have a tribute nite?

Correct.

QUOTE(coughlin @ Sep 22 2007, 01:38 PM) *

that's pretty consistent.

Right again.

As you were.
Electric Larry
QUOTE(coughlin @ Sep 22 2007, 12:22 PM) *

c'mon, there's a story here!

More than one - and three out of five were MH practitioners (one a PhD).
-and I'm supposed to be the whack job..
JuJuagogo
QUOTE(bobby dagon @ Sep 22 2007, 03:24 PM) *

More than one - and three out of five were MH practitioners (one a PhD).
-and I'm supposed to be the whack job..

I have this theory that most mental health practitioners are seduced into psychology to figure out their own disfunction - no joke. We're all fucked up in some way - I think Mental Health folks are just as fucked up only they went to school to work their issues out first.

However I have had one LICSW in my past that I think was more messed up than any issue I brought to the table - I really think he needed to go back and get his phd wink.gif
coughlin
QUOTE(JuJuagogo @ Sep 23 2007, 12:43 AM) *

I have this theory that most mental health practitioners are seduced into psychology to figure out their own disfunction

from all my friends' experiences, i think it's more accurate to say
a) it's to justify their own dysfunctions by way of "minimizing," a word they're real fond of, and
b) blowing up others' problems to the point of rubbing it in, instead of helping, so they keep coming back.

this is NOT a blanket opinion of everyone in the field, but it's true as fuck in a milllion cases.
JuJuagogo
QUOTE(coughlin @ Sep 23 2007, 01:02 AM) *

a) it's to justify their own dysfunctions by way of "minimizing," a word they're real fond of, and
b) blowing up others' problems to the point of rubbing it in, instead of helping, so they keep coming back.

this is NOT a blanket opinion of everyone in the field, but it's true as fuck in a milllion cases.

I think I need to become an english teacher to learn to fix my own spelling issues wink.gif

I agree - although psychologists are basically a biased wall in which to discuss your most personal struggles and issues with it is actually you that figures out your own crap. I do think sometimes it makes them feel better to hear about others issues to detract from their own. I know sometimes it makes me feel better to listen to others peoples crap - but honestly I think it helps me more to know i'm helping someone.

I've never had anyone try and rub it in, thankfully. I just had one who was well obsessed with one situation I was dealing with and wouldn't stop talking about everytime I met with him and when I told him I didn't want to talk about it anymore he got mad and then would cancel my appointments an hour before the scheduled time. I'm like hello - you're something I count on - good thing I don't have serious abandonment issues!! That was just part of it.

FrankD
QUOTE(coughlin @ Sep 23 2007, 01:02 AM) *

no offense, but "friends'" and not your own?

I call bullshit.

I mean, come on, what are you afraid of?

I've had counseling and (seriously) it went pretty well. I can see where things might have not gone well but thankfully it never did.

SUMMARY - you can't knock something that you haven't tried.

Social Workers, and Psychologists and Pschaiatrits at one point or another.

okay, so YOU who have been a phone counselor should know that talking to someone can help.

coughlin
QUOTE(FrankD @ Sep 23 2007, 01:54 AM) *

no offense, but "friends'" and not your own?
I call bullshit.
I mean, come on, what are you afraid of?
SUMMARY - you can't knock something that you haven't tried.
Social Workers, and Psychologists and Pschaiatrits at one point or another.
okay, so YOU who have been a phone counselor should know that talking to someone can help.

frank, please lick me for a number of reasons.
no, i've never had counseling, and you know me better than to lie about anything.
not afraid of anything, cupcake.
as to your summary, i can knock whatever i want --- do i need to eat dogshit to make sure it ain't my thing?
i said i wasn't making a blanket statement and meant it... too complicated?
and by friends, i meant those on both sides of the couch, and there have been plenty.
i would never discourage anyone who benefits (or even just thinks they do) from whatever they wanna spend their (or whoever's) money on, and i'm glad your stuff worked for ya, and yeah, i definitely helped some people & am proud of it.
perhaps my 2nd-hand experience is inordinately skewed or whatever, but it's real.
one problem is that too many people settle for someone they're not happy with (you seem the same shit out here w/people and their mechanics), and it ends up being just another thing to add to the worry-list that never actually gets deal with because they figure, "well, this person's a professional, they know what i need better than i do."
many would have you think that (and some would be right), but then we get into a whole self-esteem thing and blah-blah, but please do lick me in the meantime.

Atom Brain
Something very valuable I learned in my 20s (though it took a few times for the lesson to be learned):

When a girl says something along the lines of "I tend to destroy things" or "I leave destruction in my path emotionally", even if they are smiling or giggling when they say it, BELIEVE THEM. Get the check, tell them it's been nice, and walk on out the door.
Flipper

I have this theory that most mental health practitioners are seduced into psychology to figure out their own disfunction - no joke. We're all fucked up in some way - I think Mental Health folks are just as fucked up only they went to school to work their issues out first.

I agree. Either they're nuts and want to learn as much as they can about being nuts/treating nuts/cracking nuts as possible or they wind up becoming nuts having to sit and listen to nuts be nuts all nutty day and night. Nuts, nuts, nutsy, nut nuts. I mean, who the fuck could do that for that many hours a week and not go off the fucking deep end ?

However I have had one LICSW in my past that I think was more messed up than any issue I brought to the table - I really think he needed to go back and get his phd wink.gif

Bringing issues to the table. laughing.gif
JuJuagogo
QUOTE(Flipper @ Sep 23 2007, 09:40 AM) *

I agree. Either they're nuts and want to learn as much as they can about being nuts/treating nuts/cracking nuts as possible or they wind up becoming nuts having to sit and listen to nuts be nuts all nutty day and night. Nuts, nuts, nutsy, nut nuts. I mean, who the fuck could do that for that many hours a week and not go off the fucking deep end ?
Bringing issues to the table. laughing.gif

Dude you bring a thanksgiving feast of them lately.

Lets talk about your anger issues....... Tell me about your childhood wink.gif

I've studied psychology enough in the pursuit of my degree - i'll volunteer just for you - you've grown to mean that much to me - And I think there is a heartfelt Flippy in there somewhere ::gets out flashlight:: laughing.gif

wub.gif
Flipper
QUOTE(JuJuagogo @ Sep 23 2007, 11:33 AM) *

Dude you bring a thanksgiving feast of them lately.

Lets talk about your anger issues....... Tell me about your childhood wink.gif

I've studied psychology enough in the pursuit of my degree - i'll volunteer just for you - you've grown to mean that much to me - And I think there is a heartfelt Flippy in there somewhere ::gets out flashlight:: laughing.gif

wub.gif

laughing.gif

Electric Larry

No; most of us go to school during the course of working them out.

-And they get worse when we are able to practice.
Seriously; I think that theory has been proven?
JuJuagogo
QUOTE(bobby dagon @ Sep 23 2007, 04:59 PM) *

-And they get worse when we are able to practice.
Seriously; I think that theory has been proven?

How so - can you elaborate - I guess i'm not understanding completely.

Just from my own personal experience or has there been this research that i'm unaware of?
dimenno
QUOTE(Flipper @ Sep 21 2007, 03:22 PM) *

TMBG tribute nights ?

Fan is short for fanatic.
JuJuagogo
QUOTE(dimenno @ Sep 23 2007, 05:07 PM) *

which is a derivative of Fantastic? laughing.gif
Flipper
QUOTE(dimenno @ Sep 23 2007, 05:07 PM) *

Awwww, Dimmy .....

Just because Coughlin put you over his knee in that other thread doesn't mean you have to limit yourself to posting pithy, 1st grade level grammar lessons.

Go ahead, you crazy little wordmonkey .... cut and paste us a War and Peace size piece of esoteric/non sequitur drivel to make this thread your own .... you know you want to .....

heeeeeere dimmy .... heeeeeeeere dimmy dimmy dimmy .....

GENTLEMEN,

I have perused your late mathematical Prize Question ... I was glad to find by these following Words, "l’Acadeemie a jugee que cette deecouverte, en eetendant les bornes de nos connoissances, ne seroit pas sans UTILITE", that you esteem Utility an essential Point in your Enquiries, which has not always been the case with all Academies; and I conclude therefore that you have given this Question instead of a philosophical, or as the Learned express it, a physical one, because you could not at the time think of a physical one that promis’d
FrankD
QUOTE(coughlin @ Sep 23 2007, 08:02 AM) *

no, i've never had counseling, and you know me better than to lie about anything.
as to your summary, i can knock whatever i want --- do i need to eat dogshit to make sure it ain't my thing?
and by friends, i meant those on both sides of the couch, and there have been plenty.
i would never discourage anyone who benefits (or even just thinks they do) from whatever they wanna spend their (or whoever's) money on, and i'm glad your stuff worked for ya, and yeah, i definitely helped some people & am proud of it.
perhaps my 2nd-hand experience is inordinately skewed or whatever, but it's real.
one problem is that too many people settle for someone they're not happy with (you seem the same shit out here w/people and their mechanics), and it ends up being just another thing to add to the worry-list that never actually gets deal with because they figure, "well, this person's a professional, they know what i need better than i do."
many would have you think that (and some would be right), but then we get into a whole self-esteem thing and blah-blah, but please do lick me in the meantime.

okay Mr Ginger Butkiss, maybe you should try counseling before you dismiss it out of hand because of millions of cases you know of where it didn't work out.

Flipper
Re: "counseling" ...

I really see people willfully involving themselves in psychotherapy as something tantamount to joining up with a religion that looks like it might hold some answers for an individual, or a bowling league ... because there's some hot chick (or dude), or a bunch of interesting folks on the team that one thinks they might be able to enrich their lives through getting to know/hanging out with.
It's human nature to be somewhat thirsty for an affirmation or two, or more (depending on one's individual needs) that their experience in this life isn't completely singular, and thus lonely.

I really feel sorry for people who get needy, and/or desperate enough to feel paying through the nose for a complete stranger to process their needs for them is a solution, but hey ... that's what keeps prostitutes and pshycotherapists in business .... not to mention bowling leagues ...

Human need.
coughlin
QUOTE(FrankD @ Sep 23 2007, 06:53 PM) *

okay Mr Ginger Butkiss, maybe you should try counseling before you dismiss it out of hand because of millions of cases you know of where it didn't work out.

that's not why i dismissed it (and again, do not dismiss it across the board).
i've just always dealt better w/things on my own.
i think i'm a beter listener than talker; talking about my shit is not therapeutic to me (i'm talking about non-paid but well-meaning friends here)... it's not in my nature, just like algebra, and i'm not gonna force it for experiment's sake.
also, the band was spelled Gingerbutkis.
JuJuagogo

Just as with any profession, just because they have a degree on the wall, does not mean they know what they are doing - well they should technically, but it doesn't mean they excel at it, or even do it semi well.

I've had the same General Practitioner for 15 years and since I have moved further and further away from my hometown, I still drive an hour to see him when I need to. He fits me in THAT DAY if i'm sick, he has always found the solution to any problems i've had - Some were even quite serious (and i'm not talking solved by taking antibiotics type) His office staff is incredible and he remembers EVERYTHING of my past medical history - I dont have to see some stupid nurse practitioner I see him. He is a rarity. No doubt because I hear HORROR stories from people who don't even get a 1/10 of the service and satisfaction I do with this guy. Not only does he take care of me far above and beyond any other doctor i've seen - he's cultured, interesting and a little geeky (gotta love it) If its not where he's last traveled, its about an art gallery he's attended, museum, movie he's seen (usually the less than main stream style), books he's read and we've even discussed the Red Sox on Occassion - he's got a great bedside manner is what i'm trying to say.

However other physicians - I had been put on steriods for a serious asthma attack and it blew out my patella. The first ortho I went to, did an XRAY thats it..... Said oh you have some deterioration and some minor onset of arthritis in your knees get a cane it will only get worse. OK - I left that office bawling my eyes out at 30 years old thinking OMG i'm going to be a cripple in 5 years. Well you know what - I said fuck that and went and got a second and third opinion. Thankfully I did because the next two physicians put me into physical therapy and on anti inflamatories. Grantid - they aren't 100 percent but they rarely hurt me anymore - I can hike, bike - I just did the 20 mile walk for hunger!! I've lost a lot of weight and that has improved them as well. I know as I continue on the weight loss path they will get better and better. But had I listened to the first asshole I'd have probably done more damage.

The exact same thing holds true with therapists - either you click with one or you don't. Either you feel one is helping you or they are not. You can pretty much tell within the first few sessions. And, as I said earlier, A Psychologist, Psychiatrist, LICSW is there to be a biased person to listen and GUIDE YOU keyword "YOU" to figure out your own problems. If they are bringing down your self esteem you need to get out and quick and consider filing a formal complaint. I did with the Jackass I was seeing years ago. I went through quite a few before I found one that was educated in my experiences and could empathize and confirm any doubts or confusion I had. If someone isn't familiar with your type of issues/background how can they help you? Thats like asking a guy who changes oil at Jiffy Lube to put a new engine in my Volkswagon. Its like finding a good hairdresser, a clothing store where you like the way the clothes fit you, the perfect brand of shoes that seem made for you - even down to the right gas station you might frequent (ok - mine is due to not only friendliness of the workers but the cute Brazilian guy that works certain nights - sue me)

Its a customer service based field its a win or lose but if you lose pick up and keep on trying. If someoene stays with the wrong therapist and knows they are not helping or something just doesn't feel right - they aren't looking to become a healthier individual in my opinion - they are looking for excuses to continue to be a victim or complain or feel sorry for themselves.

I'm done with my public service announcement wink.gif

JuJuagogo

Just as with any profession, just because they have a degree on the wall, does not mean they know what they are doing - well they should technically, but it doesn't mean they excel at it, or even do it semi well.

I've had the same General Practitioner for 15 years and since I have moved further and further away from my hometown, I still drive an hour to see him when I need to. He fits me in THAT DAY if i'm sick, he has always found the solution to any problems i've had - Some were even quite serious (and i'm not talking solved by taking antibiotics type) His office staff is incredible and he remembers EVERYTHING of my past medical history - I dont have to see some stupid nurse practitioner I see him. He is a rarity. No doubt because I hear HORROR stories from people who don't even get a 1/10 of the service and satisfaction I do with this guy. Not only does he take care of me far above and beyond any other doctor i've seen - he's cultured, interesting and a little geeky (gotta love it) If its not where he's last traveled, its about an art gallery he's attended, museum, movie he's seen (usually the less than main stream style), books he's read and we've even discussed the Red Sox on Occassion - he's got a great bedside manner is what i'm trying to say.

However other physicians - I had been put on steriods for a serious asthma attack and it blew out my patella. The first ortho I went to, did an XRAY thats it..... Said oh you have some deterioration and some minor onset of arthritis in your knees get a cane it will only get worse. OK - I left that office bawling my eyes out at 30 years old thinking OMG i'm going to be a cripple in 5 years. Well you know what - I said fuck that and went and got a second and third opinion. Thankfully I did because the next two physicians put me into physical therapy and on anti inflamatories. Grantid - they aren't 100 percent but they rarely hurt me anymore - I can hike, bike - I just did the 20 mile walk for hunger!! I've lost a lot of weight and that has improved them as well. I know as I continue on the weight loss path they will get better and better. But had I listened to the first asshole I'd have probably done more damage.

The exact same thing holds true with therapists - either you click with one or you don't. Either you feel one is helping you or they are not. You can pretty much tell within the first few sessions. And, as I said earlier, A Psychologist, Psychiatrist, LICSW is there to be a biased person to listen and GUIDE YOU keyword "YOU" to figure out your own problems. If they are bringing down your self esteem you need to get out and quick and consider filing a formal complaint. I did with the Jackass I was seeing years ago. I went through quite a few before I found one that was educated in my experiences and could empathize and confirm any doubts or confusion I had. If someone isn't familiar with your type of issues/background how can they help you? Thats like asking a guy who changes oil at Jiffy Lube to put a new engine in my Volkswagon. Its like finding a good hairdresser, a clothing store where you like the way the clothes fit you, the perfect brand of shoes that seem made for you - even down to the right gas station you might frequent (ok - mine is due to not only friendliness of the workers but the cute Brazilian guy that works certain nights - sue me)

Its a customer service based field its a win or lose but if you lose pick up and keep on trying. If someoene stays with the wrong therapist and knows they are not helping or something just doesn't feel right - they aren't looking to become a healthier individual in my opinion - they are looking for excuses to continue to be a victim or complain or feel sorry for themselves.

I'm done with my public service announcement wink.gif

Electric Larry
QUOTE(JuJuagogo @ Sep 23 2007, 05:05 PM) *

How so - can you elaborate - I guess i'm not understanding completely.

Just from my own personal experience or has there been this research that i'm unaware of?

I was more or less joking - I was referring to myself (I'm still an undergrad), not you.
That having been said, have yet to meet one person who has decided to enter - or is in the field - who isn't a bit, ah, "quirky".
dimenno
QUOTE(Flipper @ Sep 23 2007, 06:37 PM) *

Awwww, Dimmy .....

Just because Coughlin put you over his knee in that other thread doesn't mean you have to limit yourself to posting pithy, 1st grade level grammar lessons.

Go ahead, you crazy little wordmonkey .... cut and paste us a War and Peace size piece of esoteric/non sequitur drivel to make this thread your own .... you know you want to .....

heeeeeere dimmy .... heeeeeeeere dimmy dimmy dimmy .....
GENTLEMEN,

I have perused your late mathematical Prize Question ... I was glad to find by these following Words, "l’Acadeemie a jugee que cette deecouverte, en eetendant les bornes de nos connoissances, ne seroit pas sans UTILITE", that you esteem Utility an essential Point in your Enquiries, which has not always been the case with all Academies; and I conclude therefore that you have given this Question instead of a philosophical, or as the Learned express it, a physical one, because you could not at the time think of a physical one that promis’d

Haw! Like the ape that mistakes a firestick for Godhead, you mistake literacy for prolixity.
Flipper
QUOTE(dimenno @ Sep 23 2007, 07:32 PM) *

Haw! Like the ape that mistakes a firestick for Godhead, you mistake literacy for prolixity.

Out of context, irrelevant, and nauseatingly lengthy showcasing of one's literacy absolutely is prolixity in its purest form. If you do it for your own entertainment, then I say go, and go on to your heart's desire ... but let's not pretend that it makes any kind of contextual sense here.

Your admittedly literate (and lengthy beyond interest) posting here is tantamount to putting a thong bikini on a bull mastiff. It might be your thang, but most are going to react to it with a requisite "WTF?" level of disdain.

Now go ahead and light me up a firestick so I can heave my chest and get all apey and shit.

Numbnuts.

FrankD
QUOTE(coughlin @ Sep 23 2007, 07:08 PM) *

that's not why i dismissed it (and again, do not dismiss it across the board).
i've just always dealt better w/things on my own.
i think i'm a beter listener than talker; talking about my shit is not therapeutic to me (i'm talking about non-paid but well-meaning friends here)... it's not in my nature, just like algebra, and i'm not gonna force it for experiment's sake.
also, the band was spelled Gingerbutkis.

fair enough.
JuJuagogo
QUOTE(bobby dagon @ Sep 23 2007, 07:31 PM) *

I was more or less joking - I was referring to myself (I'm still an undergrad), not you.
That having been said, have yet to meet one person who has decided to enter - or is in the field - who isn't a bit, ah, "quirky".

Quirky isn't a bad thing necessarily wink.gif. Sometimes I wish it was a field I got into - because I enjoy helping others - for some reason a lot of people come to me to tell their woes and dilemmas too. Maybe because I play "the rock" so well. Keyword "play". I find it utterly fascinating how the human mind works - especially when you get into the psycho semantics of serial killers and those who commit other horrific crimes. I guess i'm just awed by the inability to understand on a personal level what would be the root cause of those type of actions, and how one can justify them to themselves.

However - I think being around that all the time would be utterly depressing after awhile and a complete and total mindfuck - and well at some point i'm sure i'd just want to reach out and bitch slap a client and say "wake the hell up - snap out of it will you" - and well, that wouldn't be a very good thing now would it wink.gif

Probably good I stayed in the design field biggrin.gif

So what are you getting your bachelors in general psychology or something else?
dimenno
QUOTE(Flipper @ Sep 23 2007, 07:41 PM) *

Out of context, irrelevant, and nauseatingly lengthy showcasing of one's literacy absolutely is prolixity in its purest form. If you do it for your own entertainment, then I say go, and go on to your heart's desire ... but let's not pretend that it makes any kind of contextual sense here.

Your admittedly literate (and lengthy beyond interest) posting here is tantamount to putting a thong bikini on a bull mastiff. It might be your thang, but most are going to react to it with a requisite "WTF?" level of disdain.

Now go ahead and light me up a firestick so I can heave my chest and get all apey and shit.

Numbnuts.

Nadie rebaje a lágrima o reproche
esta declaración de la maestría
de Dios, que con magnífica ironía
me dio a la vez los libros y la noche.
dimenno
Also see:
http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~jatill/175/SUMTlon.htm
FrankD
QUOTE(dimenno @ Sep 23 2007, 08:04 PM) *

Lorem Ipsum
Electric Larry
QUOTE(JuJuagogo @ Sep 23 2007, 07:48 PM) *

So what are you getting your bachelors in general psychology or something else?

Psych., visual art minor.
dimenno
QUOTE(FrankD @ Sep 23 2007, 11:49 PM) *

Lorem Ipsum

Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit.
("Neither is there anyone who loves grief itself since it is grief and thus wants to obtain it"). --Cicero

Nobody should think that I, by tear or reproach, make light
Of the mastery of God who,
With excellent irony,
Gave me at once both books and night. --Borges
DJKyttyn
QUOTE(Flipper @ Sep 22 2007, 01:35 PM) *

yeah, what a stupid idea, to have a show that sells out a club and makes money for everyone involved. boy, that is wacky!

i wish YOU got hit by a car this weekend, instead of Dan.
Flipper
QUOTE(DJKyttyn @ Sep 24 2007, 12:21 PM) *

yeah, what a stupid idea, to have a show that sells out a club and makes money for everyone involved. boy, that is wacky!
i wish YOU got hit by a car this weekend, instead of Dan.

What humorless bag of piss you are sometimes. You're a little young to be getting hot flashes, no ?
DJKyttyn
QUOTE(Flipper @ Sep 24 2007, 12:50 PM) *

What humorless bag of piss you are sometimes. You're a little young to be getting hot flashes, no ?

i was up all night vomiting from bad chinese food. what's your excuse?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.