Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ever have your wife leave for a while
The Noise Boston > The Noise Board > Open Forum
Ron's Brother
I am just wondering. unsure.gif

She left last night to go to the store and came back about 20 minutes later with some ice cream and beer. Is this normal or should i be concerned?
RockZilla
In your case, I'd be concerned. She's probably going to poison you, rather than just leaving you.
Brian McCaffrey
did you stop and think about how many different things can happen in 20 minutes?
Ron's Brother
QUOTE(Brian McCaffrey @ Sep 21 2007, 02:43 PM) *
did you stop and think about how many different things can happen in 20 minutes?

I am worried now. that is it, no more leaving the house for her.
khan
maybe she got analed by the clerk at the store
RockZilla
QUOTE(Brian McCaffrey @ Sep 21 2007, 02:43 PM) *

Hey, try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot!

IPB Image
Rev. Brixx
I can blow 17 loads in 20 mins!
khan
QUOTE(Rev. Brixx @ Sep 21 2007, 03:01 PM) *

and use two finga?
Ron's Brother
QUOTE(Rev. Brixx @ Sep 21 2007, 03:01 PM) *

You can blow 17 guys in 20 minutes? My record is zero.
Brian McCaffrey
QUOTE(Ron's Brother @ Sep 21 2007, 02:54 PM) *

I am worried now. that is it, no more leaving the house for her.

that seems a little medieval. how about one of those leashes that yuppies use on their kids?
newfakename
QUOTE(Brian McCaffrey @ Sep 21 2007, 03:11 PM) *

that seems a little medieval. how about one of those leashes that yuppies use on their kids?

You could always weave her hair into a vine...

if her hair is awesome.
mhaverty
The next time she announces she is going to the store punch her right in the babymaker. If she comes back in 20 minutes with beer and ice cream you have nothing to worry about. The ability to shake it off and maintain constency shows character.
Tantra, Goddess of Flight
QUOTE(Ron's Brother @ Sep 21 2007, 02:11 PM) *

I am just wondering. unsure.gif
She left last night to go to the store and came back about 20 minutes later with some ice cream and beer. Is this normal or should i be concerned?

I really, really hope this is a lame attempt at a parody thread.
FrankD
we get it, you are married now.

and you like illegal germ factory pennecillin resistant ham sammiches you bastid!!!!!!
WTF Jones
I can't believe she came back. Congratulations, RB. Consider it a moral victory, if nothing else.
Old Bay
So your wife goes to the store and brings back two of the best things ever and you are questioning this why? Just shut up and drink your beer and eat your ice cream.
Ron's Brother
FYI... this never happened.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.