By posting content at this board you agree to follow the following terms:
1. Unacceptable content
(these rules also apply to the content of any Personal Messages (PMs) sent via this board)
Unacceptable content includes any post or PM that contains:
- Personally abusive, harassing, threatening, defamatory, or libelous statements.
- A violation of privacy by revealing any non-public information about an individual or entity without permission.
- Hate speech and/or threats of violence.
- Any reference to, or commission of, any illegal activity.
- Impersonation of any individual or entity done with intent to mislead the reader.
- The contents of private correspondence, generated either through the Noise Board (i.e. PM) or by any other means (eg. email), without the consent of the original author
- Pornographic or sexually explicit images, or those containing nudity.
(Links to explicit images may be posted, as long as an appropriate warning is included.)
- Graphically gory or otherwise disturbing images.
(Links to graphic/disturbing images may be posted, as long as an appropriate warning is included.)
- Spam, defined as advertising of non-music-related goods or services, or excessive, repetitive posting of any content.
- Advertising or promotion of other message boards or chat rooms, except band-related forums maintained by individual posters.
The combined file size of images in a user's board signature must be under 50 KB, and the combined width and height of signature images must be less than 500 pixels (width) x 100 pixels (height). A user's signature, including text and images, must be under 150 pixels in total height. Signatures that do not conform to the board guidelines may be edited or deleted.
Content posted to this board may not be reprinted elsewhere without The Noise's permission. The Noise has the right to publish and/or store any content posted to this board.
The Noise Board Staff reserve the right to edit or delete any post made to the board. Edits made by Noise Board Staff members to other individuals' posts will be clearly indicated within the posts, where appropriate. Topics or posts that break the board rules may also be deleted without comment.
The IP addresses of users can be seen by the Board Administrator and Moderators, and should not be considered private. IP address information of any user who violates the board rules may be revealed, at the sole discretion of The Noise Board Staff. IPs tied to persistent problem accounts may be blocked without notice.
The Noise Board Staff reserve the right to delete any user account and/or deny anyone access to this site, without explanation or prior notice, for any reason.
Note: All of the above rules will be enforced at the sole discretion of The Noise Board Staff, and are subject to change at any time.
Topics at this board represent the views of the individual posters and not necessarily those of The Noise Magazine, The Noise Board, or their staff. The Noise Magazine and The Noise Board accept no liability for the content of any post made to this board or for the content of any linked URL.